terms of service
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the www.spefz.com website (the "Service") operated by Spefz Ltd ("us", "we", or "our").
Information about us www.spefz.com is a site operated by Spefz Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10600699. We are a limited company.
When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy . You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
We may update the Agreement at any time. When we do, we will revise the "Revision date" at the top of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to review the most recent version of the Agreement frequently and remain informed about any changes to it. By continuing to use the Platform, you consent to any updates to this Agreement. This version of the Agreement supersedes all earlier versions, and comprises the entire agreement between you and spefz regarding the Platform. By accessing or using the Platform, you accept this Agreement and any modifications that we may make to this Agreement from time to time. If you do not agree to any provision of this Agreement, you should not use the Platform.
Registration To use the services available on our site, you must complete the membership registration form. You agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by registration form (“User Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the User Data to keep it accurate and current. You agree that We may use your User Data to provide services on our site for which you have expressed interest. If you provide any information that is inaccurate or not current, or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is inaccurate or not current, We have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our site. In consideration of your use of our site, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of any applicable jurisdiction.
Intellectual property rights We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on our site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Reliance on information posted Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site changes regularly We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, We may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and We are under no obligation to update such material.
Our liability The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, We, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Membership Our Platform is available to all individuals who are at least 18 years of age. Our Platform is not available to any temporarily or indefinitely suspended spefz users. By registering to use our Platform, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. Additional eligibility requirements for a particular spefz social or group may be set by the organizer, co-organizer, or assistant organizer of the spefz social or group or creator ("Creator") or host ("Host"). We have the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your use of our Platform and refuse any and all current or future use of all or any portion of our Platform
Fees and Payments Access to our websites and use of selected features of our Platform is free. We charge fees for various premium features and services that we offer, and we will notify you of those charges at the time that we offer you the premium features or services for a fee. We may, in our sole discretion, and by notifying you on our website, change this policy and begin charging for access to our website and other features and services, and we may, in our sole discretion, add, remove or change the features and services we offer or the fees (including the amount or the type of fees) we charge at any time. If we introduce a new service or charge a new fee, we will establish and notify you of the fees for that service at the launch of the service or start of charging a new fee. If we notify you of new fees or change the fees for an existing service, you agree to pay all fees and charges specified and all applicable taxes for your continued use of the applicable service. We are not responsible for any charges or expenses you incur resulting from being billed by us in accordance with these Terms of Service (e.g., overdrawn accounts, exceeding account limits, etc.). Members can also subscribe to smartphone applications. These applications can be provided by other service providers (such as iTunes or mobile services providers) and therefore may be subject to other payment conditions than those used and available to Members on any of our sites.
About Subscription & Billing: There is no fee payable to access the Services as a Guest or as a Basic Member. However, please note that accessing the Services as a Guest or a Basic Member will only give you limited access to features and areas of the Services. Full access will require to you upgrade to become a Paid Member (Premium Member), by paying for a subscription package.
If you would like full access to all features and areas within the Services, you should purchase our Subscription Package. As a Paid Member you expressly agree to us providing the Services to you immediately upon payment by you. Please be aware that when you subscribe to our premium plan, you will become liable for automatic renewal billing. THIS MEANS THAT THE MINIMUM DURATION OF YOUR CONTRACT WILL BE FOR THE INITIAL PERIOD YOU SELECT (EG. 1 MONTH), AND THIS WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW UNTIL YOU CANCEL YOUR SERVICE. We reserve the right to alter the subscription packages at any time. If we alter the price of a package that you are already paying for, we will provide notice of the change to (in accordance with our process noted and you will have the option to cancel your membership if you do not agree with the new price being offered to you.
Automatic Renewal Billing We operate an automatic renewal billing policy. This means that once your initial membership period has expired, for your convenience, your membership will automatically be renewed at the same rate that you signed up for using the original payment method. For example if you pay by credit card, we will continue to debit this same credit card as each subscription period expires. We will only debit these repeat payments when your current payment period expires and not before.
Price Changes We reserve the right to alter our packages at any time and any change in your subscription price will be notified to you by email to the address you have provided when you signed up to the Services, at least 7 days prior to the new subscription price being implemented. You will then have the option to cancel your membership if you do not agree to this price change.
Disputes About Billing In the event that you disagree with any charge made to your account, you agree to contact us with a view to resolving the dispute prior to making a formal notification to your credit card company. You must contact us either by email or telephone, stating your reasons for dispute of the charge. This will enable us to accurately and promptly assess your complaint and, where justified, credit your card with the disputed amount in a timely manner to avoid any further inconvenience to you. Please note if you have made payment for our application through Apple’s iTunes service, in accordance with Apple’s developer policies, we shall not issue any refunds if you have purchased our app in this way.
Continuous Service Agreement spefz operates a Continuous Service Agreement for our Membership Fees that users can terminate themselves at any time. This means that spefz automatically renews your membership when it’s about to expire unless user has terminated this. Continuous service rates apply to credit/debit card payments only and are applicable both if you join as a member online or we manually process your card details. All amounts are billed in UK sterling, $ or €, dependent on the country in which you reside, at the beginning of each renewal period. Your spefz membership subscription will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration as the subscription term originally selected at the then-current membership subscription rate. To change or resign your subscription at any time, please see section titled ‘Termination’ below. If you cancel your full membership, you'll enjoy full membership benefits until the end of your then-current subscription term; your subscription won't be renewed after that term expires. However, you won't be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fees paid.
Fees Assessed by Organizers or Creators or Hosts; Payments to Organizers or Creators or Hosts. Some Organizers or Creators or Hosts may require or request fees for participation in a spefz social, or for attendance at spefz social or spefz events. Individual spefz group membership fees, spefz social fees or other event fees are at the discretion of each Organizer or Creator or Host, who decides whether such fees are required, the amount frequency, payment options, refund policies, and how such fees are spent. Fees assessed by Organizers or Creators or Hosts are remitted to the Organizer or Creator or Host and not to spefz. To the extent that you use Amazon Payments, PayPal or another payment mechanism (e.g., check or cash), to pay fees assessed by an Organizer or Creator or Host, you acknowledge that spefz does not control the transaction, and that you bear all risk in connection with the transaction. Refunds of any payment you make to any Organizer or Creator or Host are subject to that Organizer's or Creator's or Host's policies and applicable law. If you believe any payment to an Organizer or Creator or Host is in error, you must contact the Organizer or Creator or Host to seek resolution. You should use common sense and be careful in deciding whether to make a payment to an Organizer or Creator or Host. Organizers or Creators or Hosts have full discretion whether and how to spend money in connection with their spefz socials or events. We cannot ensure that an Organizer or Creator or Host is legitimate and truthful, that he or she will use payments as promised, or that you will be happy with how your payment is spent. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of spefz events/socials, including payment and related services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the applicable Organizer or Creator or Host.
Coupon Codes; We may from time to time offer promotions where we may discount or waive certain spefz fees or other fee-based products or services. We may offer coupon codes as a mechanism for processing a discount or credit. Coupon codes have no cash value, are not retroactive, and unless specified, are non-transferable and expire within 30 days of date of issue. Additionally, we may ship free spefz promotional materials to an address you specify in order to promote your spefz social or group, or we may offer your spefz social or group third party sponsorship opportunities ("Sponsorships").
Termination of Membership A Member may terminate their paid subscription via the Settings area of the site. If your request for termination is received before your next payment is due, your paid membership status will last until the end of the original subscription period paid for. If your request for subscription membership termination is received before your next payment is due, but you have booked onto a social that is due to take place after the date that your paid-for subscription period is due to end, you must cancel your place at the social before terminating your paid membership subscription. spefz may terminate or suspend the membership of any Member at any time for any reason whatsoever. A Member may close their spefz account entirely at any time by visiting their Settings page, clicking on "Close my account" link and confirming this action.
Consent to Disclosure You acknowledge and agree that spefz may disclose Your Information (as defined in the Section "Your Information") if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:(a) comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on us or our website, (b) enforce this Agreement, (c) respond to claims that Your Information violates the rights of third parties; (d) protect the rights, property or personal safety of spefz, its employees, users and the public; or (e) enable the transfer or sale to another entity of all or substantially all of our stock or assets in the line of business to which this Agreement relates, or upon any other corporate reorganization, subject to the promises made in this Agreement. We also may disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or that we believe may expose us or you to legal liability.
Definition "Your Information" is defined as any information post or other material you provide (directly or indirectly), including through the registration process or through the use of our Platform, in any public message board (including the personal introduction section of your profile, or paid services of the spefz website) or through email. You are solely responsible for Your Information, and we act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your Public Information (as defined below). Any of Your Information that, through the use of our Platform or otherwise, you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of our website is referred to as "Public Information" (your name (if provided) and location are considered Public Information); any other portion of Your Information shall be referred to as "Private Information." "Publicly accessible" areas of our website are those areas that are available either to some or all of our members (i.e., not restricted to your viewing only) or to the general public.
You should understand that your Public Information may be accessible by and made public through syndication programs (including data feed tools) and by search engines, metasearch tools, crawlers, metacrawlers and other similar programs.
Restrictions In consideration of your use of our Platform, you agree that Your Information:
- (a) shall not be fraudulent;
- (b) shall not infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- shall not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- (c) shall not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- (d) shall not be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- (e) shall not be obscene or contain, pornography, child pornography, or photographs of unclothed person(s);
- (f) shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- (g) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- (h) shall not link directly or indirectly to any materials to which you do not have a right to link to or include.
In addition, you agree that you will provide us with your valid, current email address, both at the time of your registration with us and from time to time as your email address changes.
Definition For purposes of these Terms of Service, the term “Content” includes, without limitation, videos, audio clips, written posts and comments, information, data, text, photographs, software, scripts, graphics, andinteractive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services. For the purposes of this Agreement, “Content” also includes all User Content (as defined below).
User Content All Content added, created, uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted to the Services by users (collectively “User Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such User Content. You acknowledge that all Content, including User Content, accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss to you or another party resulting therefrom. You may delete or remove your User Content, with the exception of private messages, either yourself or through a request made to one of our employees or affiliates. When your User Content is deleted, it will be removed from the Services. However, you understandthat any removed User Content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not following removal be shared with others).
Notices and Restrictions The Services may contain Content specifically provided by us, our partnersor our users and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services.
User License Subject to these Terms of Service, we grant each user of the Services a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to use (i.e., to download and display locally) Content solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any Content for other than personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from us or from the copyright holder identified in such Content’s copyright notice. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third party right.
License Grant By submitting User Content through the Services, you hereby do and shall grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Content in connection with the Site, the Services and our (and our successors’ and assigns’) businesses, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site or the Services (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds).You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Site and/or the Services a non-exclusive license to access your User Content through the Site and/or the Services, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Content. For clarity, the foregoing license grants to us and our users does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Content, including the right to grant additional licenses to your User Content, unless otherwise agreed in writing. Yourepresent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such licenses to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
Availability of Content We do not guarantee that any Content will be made available on the Site or through the Services. Further, we have no obligation to monitor the Site or the Services. However, we reserve the right to (i) remove, edit or modify any Content in our sole discretion, at any time, without notice to you and for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if we are concerned that you may have violated these Terms of Service), or for no reason at all and (ii)to remove or block any Content from the Services
Use of Platform
Control You, and not spefz, are entirely responsible for all of your Public Information that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via our Platform. We do not control your Public Information or the Public Information of or posted by other users and do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of Your Information or the Information of or posted by other users. Nor do we endorse any opinions expressed by you or other users. You understand that by using our Platform, you may be exposed to information that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. We do not have any obligation to monitor, nor do we take responsibility for, Your Information, Public Information or information of or posted by other users. You agree that under no circumstances will spefz its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, consultants, agents, advisers, affiliates, subsidiaries or its third-party partners be liable in any way for any information, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in Your Information or the Information of or posted by other users, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of Your Information or Information of or posted by other users posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available in connection with our Platform, or for any failure to correct or remove information.
API License Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, spefz grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use any application programming interface ("API") that spefz makes available via the Platform for the sole purpose of integrating or making available Public Information on another web site. spefz reserves all rights not expressly granted under this Agreement.
Grounds for Removal, Sanction and/or Suspension Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, the following types of actions are cause for immediate removal, repeal and/or suspension or termination of your account:
- (a) The use of our Platform to (including, without limitation, eligibility requirements):
- (i) harm or intimidate another person in any way, including restricting or inhibiting any other user from using our Platform;
- (ii) impersonate any person or entity (including spefz, spefz staff and other members), or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person, through the use of similar email addresses, nicknames, or creation of false account(s) or any other method or device;
- (iii) disguise the origin of any Public Information that is transmitted to any third party;
- (iv) "stalk" or otherwise harass another;
- (v) advertise merchandise, auctions, services or commercial websites, including offers to trade or charitable solicitations unrelated to the topic or spirit of the spefz social or group;
- (vi) resell Public Information or access to Public Information; or
- (vii) collect or store personal data about other users;
- (b) Posting any Public Information or other material:
- (i) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, intimidating, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, invasive of another's privacy (including the posting of private emails or contact information about another individual), hateful, or racially, ethically or otherwise objectionable, including any Public Information or other material that may be considered hate speech;
- (ii) that is obscene, pornographic or adult in nature;
- (iii) that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- (iv) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party or rights of publicity or privacy;
- (v) that is unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation (including, but not limited to, "spam," "junk mail," and "chain letters");
- (vi) that is inappropriate, posted in bad faith, or contrary to the spirit of any spefz social or group;
- (vii) that uses the Platform primarily as a lead generator or listing service for another website;
- (c) Encouraging others to violate this Agreement;
- (d) Refusing to follow spefz staff instruction or direction;
- (e) Violation (intentional or unintentional) of this Agreement, or of any applicable local, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- (f) Disclose the Private Information of any member of a spefz social or group without the permission of that member; or
- (g) Transmit money to spefz or any Organizer or Creator or Host through financial accounts that are stolen, fraudulent or otherwise unauthorized. Also, your posting of other inappropriate actions, Public Information or other materials may also warrant removal and/or suspension from our website. spefz reserves the right to remove any post or other material without warning or further notice.
While we prohibit such conduct and content, you understand and agree that you nonetheless may be exposed to such conduct or content and that you use the Platform and attend spefz Meetings at your own risk. For purposes of this Agreement, "posting" includes uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available. Without limiting the foregoing, spefz and its designees shall have the right to remove any Public Information or other material that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable.
Interference with Platform ou agree that you will not:
- (a) upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any computer routines, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- (c) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; or
- (d) copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or publicly display any information displayed on our website (except for Your Information), or create derivative works from our website (other than from Your Information), to the extent that such action(s) would constitute copyright infringement or otherwise violate the intellectual property rights of spefz or any other third party, except with the prior written consent of spefz or the appropriate third party.
General Practices Regarding Use of Platform You acknowledge and agree that we may establish general practices and limits concerning the use of our Platform. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the storage or the deletion of, or the failure to store or delete, any of Your Information. You acknowledge that we reserve the right to log off users who are inactive for an extended period of time. In addition, you acknowledge that we reserve the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
Meetings at Venues
Spefz Socials Through our Platform we provide tools that enable our users to arrange physical meetings (a "social") at venues that include, but are not limited to, public parks, private homes or private enterprises (such as coffee shops or retail stores). We do not supervise these spefz socials and are not involved in any way with the actions of any individuals at these spefz socials. As a result, we have no control over the identity or actions of the individuals who are present at these spefz socials, and we request that our users exercise caution and good judgment when attending these spefz socials.
Release Because we do not supervise or control the socials organized by members or interactions among or between members of spefz socials and other persons or companies, and because we are not involved in any way with physical transportation to or from spefz socials or with the actions of any individuals at spefz socials, and because we do not control Amazon.com, PayPal, Stripe, credit card companies or other payment processing companies, and because we cannot guarantee the true identity, age, nationality of Platform users, and because we have very limited control, if any, over the quality, safety, morality, legality, truthfulness or accuracy of various aspects of the Platform you agree that you bear all risk and you agree to release us (and our officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, and third party partners) and Organizers and Creators or Hosts and their designees from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, now and in the future, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Platform, your Third Party Transactions, our resolution of any disputes among users, and/or your transportation to or from, attendance at, or the actions of you or other persons at, a spefz social. You further waive any and all rights and benefits otherwise conferred by any statutory or non-statutory law of any jurisdiction that would purport to limit the scope of a release or waiver.
Communications from spefz and members of the spefz Community
Spefz Communications You understand that certain communications, such as spefz service announcements and newsletters, as well as offers of sponsorship or promotion relevant and beneficial to you, your interests or your spefz socials or groups, are part of our Platform. By using our Platform, you expressly agree to receive such communications from spefz. You may manage your subscriptions to spefz communications in the Notifications Settings section of the Edit Profile page; however, some basic communications are a necessary part of our Platform and may not be disabled.
Communications with Members of the Spefz Community Your Organizer or Creator or Host. By joining a spefz social or group, you understand and agree that you may receive communication from your Organizer or Creator or Host and their designees in the normal course of utilizing our Platform. Your Organizer's or Creator's or Host's messages will be relayed to your email address through our Platform, which does not disclose your email address.
Role of Organizer and Creator and Host You understand that the Organizer or Creator or Host of a spefz social that you have joined has the right, in his or her sole discretion, to limit or set eligibility requirements for spefz social, and to temporarily or permanently remove any content or information that you have posted in connection with such spefz social or group. Please be aware that an Organizer or Creator or Host is: (a) not spefz's representative or agent, and therefore an Organizer or Creator and Host may not enter into contractual relations or obligations on spefz's behalf; (b) not entitled to enter into contractual relations or obligations on behalf of specific social or group members unless expressly agreed by those social or group members; and (c) acting independently, and therefore no contractual relationship or obligation arises between an Organizer/Creator/Host or an individual social or group member unless otherwise agreed.
Use of Pop-up Windows spefz will not launch pop-up windows to advertise third-party products or services.
Other Users We do not control the information provided by other users, which is made available through our system. You may find other users' information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. Please use caution and common sense when using our website. Please note there is a risk that you may be dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
Links We may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. Because we have no control over such websites or resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such websites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You also acknowledge and agree that spefz shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or resource.
Dealings with Marketing Partners and Third Parties Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, marketing partners or other third parties found on our website or through our Platform, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such marketing partner or other third party. You agree that spefz shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such marketing partners or other third parties on our website or located through the use of our Platform.
Process The parties will attempt in good faith to resolve through negotiation any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement including the documents it incorporates by reference, your use of our Platform, Your Information, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or your participation in spefz socials (whether the dispute, claim or controversy is due to or arising out of your transportation to or from, attendance at, or the actions of you or other users at spefz socials).
Negotiation Either party may initiate negotiations by providing written notice in letter form to the other party, setting forth the subject of the dispute and the relief requested. The recipient of such notice will respond in writing within twenty (20) business days with a statement of its position on and recommended solution to the dispute. If the dispute is not resolved by this exchange of correspondence, then representatives of each party with full settlement authority will meet in person or otherwise at a mutually agreeable time and place within forty (40) business days of the date of the initial notice in order to exchange relevant information and perspectives, and to attempt to resolve the dispute.
Notice; Waiver By agreeing to this Agreement you have, except as otherwise specified in Section 13.1, all disputes, claims or controversies arising out of or relating to this Agreement decided by negotiation, neutral mediation and/or neutral arbitration as provided in this Section 13, and you are giving up any rights you might possess to have those matters litigated in a court or jury trial. Also, by agreeing to this Agreement you are giving up your judicial rights to discovery and appeal except to the extent that they are specifically provided for under this Agreement. If you refuse to submit to arbitration after agreeing to this provision, you may be compelled to arbitrate under law. Your agreement to this arbitration provision is voluntary.
Dispute Resolution By spefz for the Benefit of Users We may try to help spefz members resolve disputes. We do so in our sole discretion, and we have no obligation to try to resolve disputes between users. To the extent we attempt to resolve disputes, we will do so in good faith based solely on the general rules and standards of the Platform, and we will not make judgments regarding legal issues or claims.
Modifications We reserve the right at any time or times to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any portion of our Platform with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or termination of our Platform.
Termination; Breach You agree that we, in our sole discretion, may issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend, remove content or information you have posted, or terminate your account your status as a particular spefz member or Organizer or Creator or Host, or your ability to use all or any portion of our Platform (including any APIs), for any reason, including, without limitation,
- (a) for lack of use
- (b) if we believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement or the documents or agreements it incorporates by reference
- (c) if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us, or
- (d) if we believe that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our users or us.
Trademarks; Copyrights; Proprietary Rights
Spefz Ltd.'s Trademarks spefz trademarks and service marks, and other spefz logos, products and service names, are trademarks of Spefz Ltd. (the "spefz Trademarks"). Except as otherwise permitted by law, you agree not to display or use in any manner the spefz Trademarks without spefz's prior written consent.
Copyrights and Trademarks of Others spefz respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. To the extent spefz uses a trademark that is the property of a third party, spefz shall provide clear notice to anyone viewing spefz's use of that trademark that
- (a) spefz does not own the trademark and that the trademark is the property of a third party
- (b) spefz has no affiliation, connection or association with that third party, and
- c) if applicable, that third party has not approved or sponsored spefz's use of the trademark in any way.
- 1.an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- 2.a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- 3.a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- 4.your address, telephone number, and email address;
- 5.a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- 6.a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Proprietary Rights You acknowledge and agree that our Platform contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You also acknowledge and agree that content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through our Platform or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as consented to by spefz or advertisers in writing, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on our Platform, in whole or in part.
No Resale You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of spefz's Platform, use of the Platform, or access to the Platform for any sales of goods or services, or promotion of a company, good, or service unrelated to the topic or spirit or the spefz Group or spefz Everywhere.
Notices Except as otherwise stated in this Agreement or as expressly required by local law, any notice to us shall be given by certified postal mail to Spefz Ltd., by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and any notice to you shall be given to the email address that you provided us during the registration process. Notice shall be considered given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Notice given by postal mail shall be considered given three (3) days after the date of mailing.
- (a) We guarantee a minimum of 8 dates at any regular speed event. If you meet less than 8 people at any one event. No refunds will be granted. Our host has the discretion to call an event off in extreme circumstances when an event is not viable. If you choose to leave an event which goes ahead as planned you are not eligible for a refund or rebook regardless of the circumstances.
- (b) Some social events such as wine tasting etc require a minimum of 12 guests to go ahead. If the minimum is not met you will be offered a half price ticket to another social event, or a free ticket to a regular speed event or party.
- While we aim to have a 50/50 gender split at every event, this is not guaranteed and may not always be possible due to no shows etc. At regular speed events. At the large parties, a minimum of 40/60 will be achieved in the gender balance. No refunds will be issued for imbalanced numbers due to the unpredictability of 'no shows'.
- (d) If you arrive late for an event, entry will not be guaranteed, and all late arrivals will be permitted to join the event at the host’s discretion. If you are late, and admittance is denied by the host who will act reasonably and in the best interest of the group of attendees as a whole, you are not eligible for any credit or refund. We consider a late arrival to mean any attendee who arrives later than 10 minutes prior to the event’s listed start time. Attendance on time is essential to allow you to sign in and get a drink before the event starts.
- (e) Venues have their own requirements such as dress code and ID checks. Booking an event is no guarantee that a venue will allow you to enter the premises if you are in breach of any venue code of conduct, dress code, or fail to provide ID if so requested by the venue. Guests are encouraged to check venue websites directly for accuracy. As a general rule we recommend smart/casual attire. Do not wear sneakers/tracksuits or football colours. Many venues operate a 'no ID, no entry policy'. This is not to verify ages but as a general security policy, particularly with venues operating a late licence. This means that we ask all guests to bring ID. This applies whether you look 20 or 60! Please follow venue guidelines and if you are turned away from a venue for not being able to provide ID or are dressed in appropriate attire, no refunds/credits will be issued.
Cost Of Events
- (a) As part of your membership we will inform you through our Services about our events.
- (b) The price of attending an event will be confirmed on our site at the time of booking.
- (c) We will not refund tickets already booked for future events.
- (a) Your booking is considered to be confirmed when payment has been processed and shows as such on your confirmation screen during the booking process. You should print this page for your records. A copy of your booking confirmation will usually be sent by email for your records, although this is sometimes caught by email filters, or for any other reason, delayed/not sent on our behalf, therefore it is essential that you do not rely on the booking confirmation email as proof of your booking.
- (b) If you want to change the event you attend, provided you let us know a minimum of five working days before the event, we will move you to another event free of charge. To cancel an booked event no refunds are possible
- (c)Each of our events are based on a minimum number of attendees and we reserve the right to cancel an event if such numbers are not reached. You will then have the choice of booking an alternative event with us at the appropriate additional cost or reduction (depending on the cost of the event), or a full refund. You will be informed of the cancellation by email and sms using the contact details that you provide when you book an event. It is the member’s responsibility to provide correct contact info. No third party costs will be covered if a member turns up to a cancelled event. This includes but is not limited to; travel costs, accommodation, child care costs. Refunds are issued via the original method of payment – for example if you paid by credit card, funds will be refunded onto that same credit card. Refunds will typically take 3-10 working days for the refund amount to hit you.
- (d) If your event is cancelled and you choose to rebook another event with us, normal T&Cs will apply for this new booking.
- (e) Cancellation may be necessary in exceptional circumstances and we reserve the right in our absolute discretion to cancel your event. If this occurs:
- (i) we will use reasonable endeavours to contact you, but will not be liable for any transportation or other costs incurred by people who arrive at a cancelled event;
- (ii) you will be offered an alternative event of comparable standard (if available) together with a refund of any price difference or a full and prompt refund of all monies you have paid. Circumstances outside of our control include but are not limited to war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions. If cancellation or curtailment of your event occurs as a result of circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even with all due care, we will not pay any compensation, nor be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by you as a result.
Promotional Materials We reserve the right to invite media to attend events or to take our own promotional photographs, videos and other media at events. By attending an event you grant to us a world wide royalty free, sub-licensable, perpetual licence to use, distribute, broadcast, adapt, modify your image or any likeness to your image for any commercial purpose. All rights in such media will vest in the creator and you waive all intellectual property rights or moral rights arising from use of your image or likeness.
Meeting New People At Our Events
- (a) As a registered participant of an event you understand that we offer an opportunity for meeting new people but cannot guarantee that any participant will successfully match with another participant. We also do not guarantee that any successful match or meetings between two participants at one of our events will lead to a successful date or networking relationship subsequently.
- (b) We aim to give members a chance to meet one another in a safe and relaxed environment. However, we are not a matchmaking service and do not verify the personal details of those participating in our events.
- (c) You are advised to choose your event category carefully and should always be aware that we do not conduct any form of background checks on any attendee, including but not limited to any form of verification of a person’s identity, profession, education, marital status or criminal background. Therefore, if you attend a graduate professionals event, you must satisfy yourself as to that person’s credentials, as we do not.
- (d) It is up to you to verify personal information to your own satisfaction and we recommend that you do so. Please approach any contact with participants at one of our events with the same caution you would undertake when meeting other people you do not know.
- (e) If you are more than 2 years over/under the age range for a specific event then we would advise you to choose a more suitable event for your age. Please respect that other guests attending the events will be expecting to meet people within the specified age range. If you do book an event where you are more than 2 years older than the specified range, we will offer you to move to a more suitable age group at no additional cost. You will not be offered a refund, so please choose carefully.
- (f) After events, a reminder email will normally be sent to you, however, it is not mandatory to login in to check your matches/networks following receipt of this email that may or may not be sent; you are free to login in at any time using the user name and password that you used to make your booking, to see any matches and account activity.
Limitation Of Liability
Venue And Timings Changes To Events & Access To Venues
- (a) We reserve the right to change venue and timings of events. We will attempt to give you as much notice as possible prior to any change. Venues are subject to change and no refunds will be given for venue changes. The closest available venue which is suitable will be used as a replacement. If the venue is unusually far away from the original event, credit/refunds will issued on an individual basis at the Event Manager's discretion.
- (b) We aim to ensure that all members are equally included in events, however some venues may not provide full, or limited, access for our disabled members. Please contact us in advance of the event to ensure that we can take appropriate steps to allow you to enjoy the event, or, if the venue is limited in the adjustments that can be made, we will offer to help you attend another event at a more suitable venue. Please note that if you do not contact us, and require special assistance, our hosts will be limited in any alterations they can make on the day of the event due to the detailed planning that is required for all events. Please contact us in advance to ensure we can take all reasonable steps for your benefit.
Event Reviews When you login to and “connect” with members after an event, you must review your event experience, with reviews being mandatory. We reserve the right to select review content for promotional purposes. You grant to us a world wide, sub-licensable, royalty free licence to the content of any review, and you grant to us the right to freely use, copy, distribute, publish, broadcast, modify, adapt and display such content for any commercial purpose.
Staff Profiles We may, from time to time, create profiles which are created, maintained and managed by our employees (“Staff Profiles”). The purpose of these Staff Profiles is to enable us to ensure our Services are operating properly by testing the Services, features and functionalities, and to research our products and Services. All Staff Profiles will be identifiable as such and in the event that you opt to communicate or interact with a Staff Profile you will be made aware of the nature of this Staff Profile. In an effort to protect users from receiving deceptive links and content through messages sent from individuals our systems have flagged as scammers, we will censor any flagged messages and replace the content of these messages with links to our partner sites. Any censored messages will be marked with a special icon tooltip to explain that the SiteAdmin has flagged the message and replace the content with safer links.
The Services Spefz is an online network that helps you meet new people through social events and speed events. Our social discovery network allows you to make the most of your free time and connects people offline. Members can select from all the social events created by their network, or can create their own socials for other members of similar interest to join. In any case, you will meet and connect with lots of new people in your city.
How You Can Access Our Services You can access the Services in the following ways, and by website visits or mobile applications:
- (1) By visiting as a guest without registering (“Guest”);
- (2) By registering for the Services as a non-paying member (“Basic Member”); or
- (3) By registering for the Services as a member (premium memeber) and purchasing a subscription package (“Paid Member”). Throughout these terms we will make reference to Guest, Basic Member and Premium Member (Paid Member). When the clause is relevant to all members, we shall simply use the term “member” or “users” to mean all users, whether Guests, Basic, or Paid.
Personal Use Your account is for your personal use only. You may not authorise others to use your account or attempt to use another member’s account without first obtaining their consent. You must not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
You are solely responsible for you own actions and those of anyone using your account, and assume all liability regarding, (i) the information and content you or anyone using your account, posts on your behalf; (ii) the information and content you or anyone using your account post, transmit, publish, or otherwise make available through the Services; and (iii) your or anyone using your account’s interactions with other members through the Services.
Use Of Our Services: Information You Submit If you register with us to use our Services, you warrant that you will:
- Provide all the information required to complete the registration forms for our Services;
- Ensure the information you provide is complete, accurate and up to date and you will promptly update all information to keep your account and billing information complete and accurate upon any change (such as change of billing address, credit card number or expiration date);
- You have not and will not access or use the Services from any place or jurisdiction where such use is prohibited or contrary to applicable laws, rules, regulations, ordinances, edicts or customs of your jurisdiction, of the United Kingdom, of Australia or of the United States of America;
- Your use of the Services is and will be in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, ordinances, edicts or customs;
- If you create an account (as a Basic or Premium Member), you (i) have never been convicted of a felony; and (ii) are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity or agency; and
- Be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account whether by yourself or any other person using your account; and
- Only post genuine ratings of and comments on other members’ profiles and other content based on your personal experience. Please note that any comments you make, if false, could be defamatory and could lead to legal proceedings being taken against you.
- Please note that we do NOT conduct any form of background screening, criminal or otherwise on any user or member of our Services in any territory.
Restrictions On Your Use You agree that you will not post any content on through the Services, transmit any content to others, communicate any content, provide links to any content, or otherwise engage in any activity through the Services that, in our sole judgment:
- impersonates or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- discloses any personal or confidential information of any person or organisation without first obtaining their consent or solicits another person’s personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- discloses, solicits or requests personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or discloses or solicit passwords for unlawful purposes;
- contains any material which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm against any group or individual;
- promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities;
- is intended to harass, annoy, threaten or intimidate any other members or other people or organisations;
- is defamatory, inaccurate, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, harms minors in any way (a minor being a person aged under 18) or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- is deliberately misleading or fraudulent;
- contains others’ copyrighted content (such as music, videos, photographs, images etc) trademarks, patents, trade secret or other proprietary information, without first obtaining their consent;
- uses the Services for chain letters, junk mail or spam e-mails;
- advertises or solicits any member to buy or sell any products or services including but not limited to uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “affiliate marketing codes,” “link referral code,” or any other form of commercial solicitation;
- interferes or disrupts networks connected to the Services or attempts to interfere with the proper functioning of the Services (including imposing an unreasonable load on the technical infrastructure used to operate the Site);
- contains any material which may infringe or violate any third party’s rights;
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, but not limited to, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- provide material support or resources (or conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the various governments as a foreign terrorist organisation;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another person or user or member;
- collect or store personal data about other users or members without their consent (including, but not limited to, through the use of scripts, bots or web crawlers) or upload, post, email, transmit, chat or otherwise disclose other users’ or members’ private information;
- post a profile or send a message to a user for any purpose other than to interact with other individuals online;
- delete or revise any content or material posted by any other person or entity;
- access data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach the security or authentication measures of the site without proper authorization;
- attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Services, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing” or “crashing” or otherwise attempting to deny service to the Site or the server of any user;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Services;
- send unsolicited messages, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting for any reason.
- use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user or member without their prior express consent.
If you breach the terms of this subsection regarding the sending or posting of unsolicited bulk email, “spam” or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Services, we reserve all rights, claims and causes of action we may have, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to, the right to seek statutory penalties for each such unsolicited communication you send through the Services. We actively encourage all users to report any breaches of these terms to us.
Security Of Your Login Details You agree that you are responsible for keeping your name and password for your account secret. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for third party access to your account that results from sharing your login or other account details or personal information by you or the theft or misappropriation of your name and password. We reserve the right to suspend your access to the Services or terminate your account if we suspect an unauthorised person is attempting to access it.
Background And Crimanl Checks Of Users You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members of the Website. You understand that we do not in any way:
- (1) monitor the activity of our members either offline or online;
- (2) screen or interview our members;
- (3) inquire into the background of our members (including conducting criminal background checks); or
- (4) attempt to verify the accuracy or statements made by members.
We make no representations or warranties about the conduct of members or those acting on their behalf. You will take reasonable precautions in all communications, meetings, or interactions with other members of the Website, particularly if you decide to meet offline or in person. You should not divulge personal or financial information to strangers. To learn more about online dating safety, click here or click here.
Your Rights To Cancel At Anytime You may cancel your subscription and membership (free and paid) by visiting the ‘My Account’ section of the site that you are a member of, and following the relevant link to Remove Your Account. Alternatively, you may cancel your registration or subscription at any time by giving us notice of your wish to cancel by email: email@example.com Please be aware that any notice of intention to cancel shall take effect upon receipt by us.
LEGAL DISCLAIMERS, WARRANTIES & INDEMNITIES APPLICABLE TO ALL ONLINE SERVICES AND OFFLINE EVENTS SERVICES
Disclaimer of Warranties This section will apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. We do not make or grant (and hereby exclude) any warranties, representations, conditions or terms of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to the Services (including all information contained therein), including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. We do not warrant that your use of the Services will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, error-free or will meet your requirements, or that any defects in the Services will be corrected. We disclaim liability for, and no warranty, representation, condition or other term is made with respect to, the connectivity and availability of the Services. Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Services, but not directly by us, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. We do not: (i) warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information provided on the Services, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party other than us. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Services, provided through the Services, or transmitted to or by any Guests, Basic Members or Premium Members.
Your use of our Platform is at your sole risk. Our Platform is provided to you "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We specifically disclaim all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We disclaim any warranties regarding the security, reliability, timeliness, and performance of our Platform. We disclaim any warranties for any information or advice obtained through our Platform. We disclaim any warranties for services or goods received through or advertised on our Platform or received through any links provided by our Platform, as well as for any information or advice received through any links provided through our Platform. In addition, no advice or information (oral or written) obtained by you from us shall create any warranty. You understand and agree that you download or otherwise obtain material or data through the use of our Platform at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data.
You agree that in no event shall spefz be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if spefz has been advised of the possibility of such damages), arising out of or in connection with our Platform or this Agreement or the inability to use our Platform (however arising, including negligence), arising out of or in connection with Third Party Transactions or arising out of or in connection with your use of our Platform or transportation to or from spefz socials and events, attendance at spefz socials and events, participation in or exclusion from spefz socials, events or groups and the actions of you or others at spefz socials and events. Our liability to you or any third parties in any circumstance is limited to the greater of (a) the amount of fees, if any, you pay to us in the twelve (12) months prior to the action giving rise to liability, and (b) £100.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, consultants, affiliates, subsidiaries and third-party partners harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of your representations and warranties or this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, your use of our Platform, Your Information, your violation of any law, statute, ordinance or regulation or the rights of a third party, your participation in a spefz social or group or your participation as an Organizer or Creator or Host or in spefz socials or groups (whether the claim or demand is due to or arising out of your transportation to or from, attendance at, or the actions of you or other users at spefz socials or group meetings). Without limiting the foregoing, you, as an Organizer or Creator or Host, agree to indemnify and hold us and our officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, consultants, affiliates, subsidiaries and third-party partners harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any spefz member or third party due to or arising out of your actions as an Organizer or Creator or Host, including your use of money paid to you by members of your spefz social or group.
Links To Other Third Party Sites Where any of our sites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT, GOVERNING LAW AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and spefz, superseding any prior agreements between you and spefz. To the extent that you have previously registered with spefz and provided Your Information, this Agreement now governs how spefz may use Your Information, whether provided in the past or the future.
Governing Law Except as expressly provided in this Section, you agree that any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of these Terms of Service shall be governed by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the UK, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
Assignment You agree that this Agreement, all rights herein, and all incorporated agreements may be automatically assigned by spefz, in our sole discretion, to one or more third parties in the event of a merger, acquisition, corporate reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of spefz's assets, or similar transaction.
No Guaranty We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Platform, and operation of our website may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control.
No Waiver spefz's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision and does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
Severance If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, you and spefz nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and that the other provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
Limitation You and spefz each agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of our Platform or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Disclosures; Violations The Platform offered under this Agreement is offered by Spefz Ltd. Please report any violations of this Agreement by sending a notice of the violation to the Secretary of spefz by email, as follows:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IN ANY DISPUTE, NEITHER YOU NOR ANY OTHER PERSON SHALL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER AFFILIATES OR PERSONS, OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIM AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS ACTION OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHTS TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH CLAIM.